Thursday, November 4, 2010

What are you thankful for?

I am starting this blog to tell the world what I am thankful for.
For the month of November my entire family takes this time each day to write down what they are thankful for on a piece of paper (usually shaped like a leaf!). Then when thanks giving comes around we all sit around that table together and one at a time take turns reading each one, just by picking the leaves out of the container. This is how I want to live me life. I want everyone to know how thankful I am for the things that are so wonderful in life.

So here is where I will begin.
Since it is November 4th now I have a few "Thanks" to tell you all.

1.) I am thankful for the amazing people that God surrounds me with each and everyday.
2.) I am thankful for my sister and her absolutely hilarious phone calls while she is at work.
3.) I am thankful for the amazing girls that I teach dance to.
4.) I am thankful for beautiful salubrious days!


There are more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment