Monday, November 8, 2010

I love family


So I had a long weekend.
My boyfriend and I decided that his step dad is only allowed to live in first floor apartments from now on because the second floor just isn't working out.
But as I say its okay because there are so many other things in the world that I can be thankful for that I refuse to dwell on the negative.
So today is a very good day. I am currently talking to the best sister ever and I love when I get to do that so all in all, the day is good! She has stated that she is currently 1/4 of the way through her coffee (or as we call it crack), so I should be expecting some pretty awesome emails and or messages today! Oh how I love what coffee does to me sister!!!


Okay so since I didn't write all this weekend here you go:
6.) I am thankful for a nice home-cooked meal.
7.) I am thankful for the smile that I put on my Nonno's face every time I walk into the room.
8.) I am thankful for how much my family loves me and that it takes me 20 extra minutes to get out of the house because they drag their feet saying goodbye, and how I get messages from my sister saying: "Ummmm I haven't talked to you in the past 24 hours...so thats not ok...".

1 comment: