Friday, November 5, 2010

Rainy days...


Its raining...
I can't decide if I am happy about that or not.
I love when it rains because then i can dance in the rain.
However, its not fun to dance in the rain today, its just too cold.
But that is totally ok because I am having a wonderful morning talking to my almost official business partner (as of Nov. 29th) while she tries to not talk too fast because....she had her coffee today...which means that for the next few hours I will get hilarious emails and or phone calls from her with her saying a million questions or statements in a minute! Oh I just love days like today! Tee hee hee

So the fifth day has come...
5.) I am thankful for days after really big exams, that overwhelm a person's entire week, where a person can relax and take a moment to breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment