Monday, January 24, 2011

A "cold day"


Oh how I just love when all the school districts around my school have what us Buffalonians call a "cold day" and yet I still have college. I guess that's what happens when you start to pay for your schooling...
Anyways, it has been far too long since I have written on my blog and yet I don't have much to talk about. My life was quite relaxing over my winter break. Christmas came and went. However the one VERY VERY VERY exciting thing that happened on Christmas was that I got a....wait for it....

SEWING MACHINE!!!!!!!

I was sooo excited. My very own sewing machine to make my very own things that I get to put so much love into. Oh I just can't wait!!!!!!! So the first thing I made with the sewing machine was a purse. It started out as a tester to make sure my sewing machine was running properly but after everything was perfect I just made it into a nice big bag to carry my books around in at school. So that was one awesomely AMAZING thing that I was able to do over break. However, other than that I didn't do much else.

Then school started up again.
18 credit hours here come.
And in the first week of classes I was slightly dreading having to sit down and choreograph three dances for the studio I teach at because nothing was coming into my mind about it. So I went to dance as I normally do with a few ideas in my head and tried to figure out what I was going to do. And just seeing all my girls was all that I needed. And then all of a sudden out of no where I did all three dances in two hours. I have to say I was very proud of myself. So I gave myself a pat on the back and then fell asleep because it was very late by the time I was done.
But over all I think my dances are phenomenal and I think all of my dance girls are going to love it!!!
I love having moments such as that one. Where everything comes together.
It is just such a wonderful feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment